Renters may store any goods to which the owner has agreed to with the exception of the following:
– Animals, plants or any other related product or by-product;
– Chemical products which presents a danger to the environment or the wellbeing of humans;
– Items or merchandises which are moldy, contaminated or polluted;
– Firearms, ammunition, explosives or fireworks;
– Dangerous or radioactive materials;
– Inflammable liquids or gas;
– Perishable food products;
– Cigarettes, tobacco or tobacco products;
– Negotiable titles such as share certificates or bond certificates;
– Cash, credit or debit cards, currency or any other form of payment;
– Identification documents such as identity cards, driver’s licenses;
– Waste or garbage;
– Stolen or illegally detained goods;
– Substances or illicit drugs as listed under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
For more information, please consult our Terms and Conditions.