Sharebee is a community of neighbors helping build friendlier and more efficient cities. While there are a number of ways to open up your home, storage is among the easiest and lowest maintenance opportunities to start making passive income. Once a host sets their preference, Sharebee will source and provide vetted customers to store their things. We’ll handle the entire process from negotiation and coordination to payment and insurance so that you’ll have peace of mind to open your home whenever a neighbor needs some extra space!
Articles in this section
- Who can become a Sharebee Host?
- How can I get more Renters?
- How can I keep Renters' things organized?
- How will Sharebee promote my Space?
- How do you screen potential Renters?
- Do I need my own insurance to be a Host?
- What makes Sharebee different?
- What do I do during a natural disaster?
- What items does Sharebee prohibit?
- Why rent for storage instead of parking?