Tips for preparing your space
Get to know your Renters before they arrive by consulting their profiles and chatting with them through Sharebee Messaging. Also, think about the following things:
- Coordinate the date and time of arrival of your Renters and be punctual.
- Clean your space well and make sure it is accessible for moving property.
- Arrange key collection if it takes place and welcome guests in your space if you are not present when they arrive.
- Offer your Tenants a refreshment like water after moving in.
- Be sure to share any relevant information with your Renters so that he or she can enjoy your space safely and fully.